Amarillo, TX, USA Req #268
Monday, March 23, 2020
Altus Infusion is dedicated to Treating Each Patient Like Family through its management of the administrative aspects of our physician’s biologic therapy practices. We have a team environment that is filled with motivated, hard-working, and joyful employees ready to help our physicians and patients. Our clinical professionals are experienced and achieve desired results. Altus Infusion not only fosters opportunities for development, but also could provide you a real chance to make a difference in the lives of these patients.
Our nursing staff provides IV & Injection therapy to patients with autoimmune diseases in an in-office setting. They are responsible for conducting drug calculations, reconstituting medications, and offering assistance as needed in any other capacity according to established procedures. They provide primary patient care and interact with patients on a regular basis.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure proper patient care
- Manage day to day operations of the suite
- Preparation and administration of medication
- Control and maintain supplies and equipment
- Manage the procurement of drug inventory for patient appointments
- Completes additional administrative paperwork to ensure care of patient in EMR system
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse
- Licensed to practice in home state
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Recent IV/Infusion experience required
- BLS certified
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Why work at Altus Infusion?
- Competitive Salary
- Daytime Hours
- Weekends Off
- Diverse Workforce
- One-on-One Patient Care
- Corporate & On-The-Job training