Insurance including Health, Dental, and Life, 401(K) with company match, Paid vacation and Holiday Pay
Full-time Medical Assistant
Altus Infusion has an exciting opportunity for a full-time certified Medical Assistant. The Medical Assistant will provide the highest care ” treating each patient like family “in a pleasant and relaxed environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform injections for allergy patients
- Communicate with patients
- Take vital signs
- Prepares charts
- Schedule appointments
- Assists with examinations
- Assists with personal care as needed
- Assist with ordering supplies and/or medication
Education and/or Experience, Skills
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must have experience in a doctor office setting (front and back office).
- Must be computer proficient in typing and various programs.
- Ability to work with others as an effective team builder and team player.
- Ability to take initiative, set priorities, multitask, and organize work.
- Excellent communication skills, including public speaking, both verbal and written.
- Subject to criminal background check and drug screening.
- Holds current valid driver’s license.
- It is a pre-employment requirement to be BLS certified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of his job, the employee is frequently required to stand; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
A fast-paced, high performance work environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Altus Infusion is committed to providing easily accessible and affordable care for all patients. We partner with physicians to ensure quality infusion therapy services in the comfort of a specialist office. “Treating each patient like family” is our motto.
Choose Well. Choose Altus.
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
Altus Infusion is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
Job Type: Full-time