Altus Infusion is dedicated to Treating Each Patient Like Family through establishing relationships with physicians and managing the administrative aspects of their infusion program. Our clinical professionals and administration staff are experienced and achieve desired results. We have a team environment that is filled with motivated, hard-working, and joyful employees ready to help our doctors and patients. Altus Infusion fosters opportunities for development and would like to provide you a real chance to make a difference.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The primary responsibilities of the Data Entry Clerk is to use the company created EMR system to enter medical data, pick-up and/or deliver infusion suite supplies and drug shipments. Must be organized, pay close attention to detail, and able to communicate effectively.
- Use EMR to enter medical records and data
- Maintain and update electronic filing system
- Use excel spreadsheet to track supply/drug shipments
- FedEx shipments – pick up and deliver packages, medications, supplies, office furniture, etc.
- Airport Pickups – willing to travel i.e. drive locally using a company vehicle
- Sorting, lifting and moving packages that typically weigh between 25 and 75 pounds
- Ability to follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
Position may require some travel.
- Must be computer proficient in typing and various programs.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with others as an effective team builder and team player.
- Ability to take initiative, set priorities, multitasks, and organize work.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE, SKILLS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years’ work experience in a related occupation
- Ability to self-start and time manage
- Organizational and time-management skills required
- Moderate to intermediate typing skills required
- Moderate computer skills required, involving scanning and uploading
LANGUAGE, MATHEMATICAL AND/OR REASONING ABILITY:
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Ability to communicate in a high pressure environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Category 1 Occupational Exposure.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Choose Well. Choose Altus.
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
Altus Infusion is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)